Tangrams can be used as a puzzle, where the seven pieces are arranged to make an almost-endless variety of objects, such as people, animals, letters, etc. The rules of play are that you must use all seven tans, they must lay flat, they must touch and none may overlap.
Benefits of playing with Tangram :
- develop problem-solving.
- develop logical thinking skills.
- perceptual reasoning (nonverbal thinking skills).
- visual-spatial awareness.
- Many mathematical concepts such as congruency, symmetry, area, perimeter, and geometry.
- Indoor or outdoor use.
- 5 years-50 years
- 27′ circumference x 30″ wide.
- 35cm x 35cm
price : 160 QAR